HOME KIT SETUP
1: SET CAMERA AND MIC ON YOUR DESK, RAISE TRIPOD
Take out the camera kit assembly and the microphone. Place them on your desk.
• Open case: unlock, open latches
• Unfold the tripod legs: pull legs apart from the bottom
• Raise the tripod: pull top of the tripod away from the bottom
• Place tripod behind computer: adjust camera above computer
• Tilt tripod head as needed: use screw to tighten/loosen
• Place microphone in front of your computer
2: PLUG IN CABLES
Plug in the cables to the USB hub included and plug the hub into your computer
• There are two hubs provided
• USB A
• USB C
• Lights on the camera and microphone will turn on when connected correctly
• If needed, power on the camera by pressing the power button
3: SELECT CAMERA IN ZOOM SETTINGS: "MEVO"
Open Zoom’s VIDEO SETTINGS tab
• (Click your profile icon > “Settings” > “Video”)
• From the CAMERA dropdown, choose “Mevo”
4: SELECT MIC IN ZOOM SETTINGS: "SHURE MV7"
In the Zoom settings window, navigate to the AUDIO SETTINGS tab
• In the SPEAKER dropdown, choose your headphones (or your speakers)
• From the MICROPHONE dropdown, choose “Shure MV7”
5: ADJUST COMPOSITION AND LIGHTING
Power on the lighting unit by pressing and holding the button on the right side
• Adjust intensity using the top scroll wheel
• Adjust color temperature using the middle scroll wheel
6: GO ON AIR!
Join the Chief team for technical checks before your event
• We will be able to answer any questions
• Have a great show!
For more advanced information on audio/video tips & tricks, see our Presenter Resources.